Kegs ‘N’ Eggs, STL • An Adult’s Only Event
Thank you for joining us for our 2022 Kegs N Eggs!
Will update for 2023!
Drinking and hunting make an Egg-cellent combination at Kegs ‘n’ Eggs!
The St. Louis Renaissance Festival grounds are waiting for you to HUNT for hidden Easter Eggs!
Each egg contains tickets to be redeemed for prizes and a few GOLDEN eggs that are filled with cash!
There will be Craft Beer Tastings from local and regional breweries along with games, contests, and local food trucks!
11am – 1pm Pre-Party • 1pm – 5pm Main Event
Be sure to fill out and turn this waiver into the box office on April 23rd, 2022!
- Adult Admission (21+ Up): $35.00 (EARLY BIRD PRICE)
- Thursday., Apr. 1st, Price Increase: $40
- Designated Driver: $20.00 (EARLY BIRD PRICE)
- Thursday., Apr. 1st, Price Increase: $25
- Dog Tickets: $10.00
- VIP Adult Admission (21+ Up):$100.00 (EARLY BIRD PRICE)
- Thursday., Apr. 1st, Price Increase: $125.00
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TICKETS?
VIP Adult Tickets:
- Admission to Egg Hunt
- UNLIMITED Craft Beer Samples
- Commemorative Mug
- Swag Bag
- Express Lane for Prize Redemption
- Preferred Parking
- UNLIMITED Soda/Water
- VIP Private Club Hangout
- Kegs N Eggs T-Shirt
- Kegs N Eggs Hoodie
- 2 Complementary Drinks at the Pre-Party
- VIP Only Egg Hunt Start Line
General Adult Tickets:
- Unlimited Craft Beer Samples
- Commemorative Sample Glass
- Commemorative T-Shirt
- Swag Bag
Designated Driver Tickets:
- Unlimited Water or Soda
- Commemorative T-Shirt
- DD Survival Kit
- Dog Egg Hunt
- Costume Contest
- Dog Events
Will there be Contests?
Yes! Here’s the line up for the contests that will be happening for the event!
2:00pm – Egg Toss
- Work with a partner who stand furthest from one another tossing the egg.
2:15pm – Egg Eating
- Like eggs? How quickly can you eat 3 hard boiled ones?
2:30pm – Egg and Spoon Race
- Race to cross the finish line carrying an egg on a spoon.
2:45pm – Stein Holding
- Can you hold a filled Stein the longest?
3:30pm – Keg Toss
- How far can you throw a keg? Test your might by getting it further than anyone else.
4:00pm – Bunny Hop Contest
- Hop like a rabbit across the finish line
4:15pm – Dog Costume Contest
- Best dressed dog, while they’re all good. There can be only one.
4:30pm – Three Legged Race
- Find a friend, team up. Cross the finish line with two legs tied together.
4:45pm – Dog Obstacle Course
- A fun race for the best companion to race through.
5:00pm – Wife Carry
- Be the first team to cross the finish line carrying each other.
5:30pm – Tug of War
- Teams pitted against each other in some good ole Tug of War.
ARE THERE GROUP RATES?
Unfortunately for this event, group rates are not offered.
ARE THERE AN UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF TICKETS?
This is a capped event. Purchase tickets early to secure your spot!
CAN I BRING MY CHILD OR PET?
WHAT TIME SHOULD WE GET THERE?
Registration and Pre-party begins at 11am. Pre-party will have Food Trucks, DJ, and a Bar. Arrive before 1pm to reserve a close spot near the starting line!
NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AVAILABLE?
Yes! We will be selling water & soda products. Unlimited water & soda will be supplied to all of our Designated Drivers.
WILL THERE BE FOOD AVAILABLE?
LIST OF PARTICIPATING BREWERIES, DISTILLERIES, WINERIES & MEADERIES?
LIST OF PARTICIPATING ENTERTAINMENT?
WILL THE EVENT STILL GO ON IF THERE IS INCLEMENT WEATHER?
Located on the grounds of the St. Louis Renaissance Festival • 2577 W. Meyer Rd., Wentzville, MO 63385 • firstname.lastname@example.org • 636-639-5173
Off-Site Address (Non-Festival Season) • 207 S. Linn Ave., Wentzville, MO 63385 • email@example.com • 636-639-5173